Product Review: Mine Botanicals African Black Soap

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم




I love finding natural body care products! When I was first introduced to this line, it was given to me as a gift from my parents. It has been a favorite ever since! I have only tried these four varieties, but each of them has never failed to deliver some form of satisfaction for my skin. What I love most about these products is that I can recognize every ingredient and see the benefits from each one.



All of these soaps add softness and rejuvenate my skin. I particularly like the smell of the African Black soap enriched with Tea Tree, Shea butter, and Aloe veraThe Milk And Honey enriched with Coconut oil and Shea Butter is the most hydrating, so I prefer using this or the one with Oatmeal on my face. It has proven itself as an excellent support for irritated skin.

The very first one that I have tried was the African Black Soap Organic Shea Butter enriched with Avocado oil and Black seed. Not only did I use this one as a body soap but as a kind of clarifying shampoo as well ( A clarifying shampoo helps remove product build up in the hair, renewing the scalp and restoring shine). It worked wonders!
The only note of caution I have is that for some skin types African Black Soap can have a drying effect especially if one does not apply a moisturizer after usage. So I suggest you do not delay in applying a natural lotion or body butter (or deep moisturizing conditioner/hair mask if you are using as a clarifying shampoo). Always test these kinds of products by applying a small amount in an inconspicuous place on your body to see if you have any reaction.




Disclaimers

  • All product reviews are based on my experiences. Please be advised that everyone may not have the same experience. I am not affiliated with any product or marketing unless otherwise noted. Please check with manufacture disclaimers prior to use of any product.
  • All advice, information, and remedies should be taken into severe consideration. Please contact your health practitioner or holistic practitioner if you are struggling with a disease or currently taking any form of medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk About Acne

Edible Mushrooms

The Body and Sugar